Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums - View Single Post - Strength of Schedule

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 01:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
LandRun89'
FBF All Star Running Back

LandRun89' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottc View Post
I love college football forums because of comments likes these.
Yes the sec is 2-0... But aren't they supposed to be?
Isn't LSU supposed to beat Washington? (which touting Washington beating Oregon st isn't that big of a deal. Washington is 4-4 and go creamed equally by Oregon and Arizona)
This is just another example of SEC fans trying to take credit with things they supposed to do.

Sure arizona st lost against Missouri (both have close win/loss records).
But if we give the home team a 3point advantage... Wow, sure looks like more EXPECTED results.

So before trying to make statements sound like they actually have meaning, spare me the BS. The truth is, LSU, regarded as a top team beat up the (currently) #8 pac12 team.

Congrats for taking credit for that... I'm sure with the piece of out-of-conference crap the SEC rolls through on a yearly visit, the #8 pac12 team might just be 1 of their top OOC victories
Like I've said for the last ten years, I like the developing parity in CFB!...

Since this thread topic is SOS and some posts on OOCs, I'll announce something new for the Sooners. OU and NU have reached an attentative agreement to play a Home @ Home series beginning in 2021 season. That would be the 50th Anniversary of the 1971 "Game of the Century!"...
LandRun89' is offline   Reply With Quote