Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums - View Single Post - What you still haven't learn

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
LandRun89'
FBF All Star Running Back

LandRun89' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountaineersFan View Post
The only team I see losing at this point is ND (vs USC). But with that being said, I would love to see a Oregon vs Bama title game. K-State could lose as well, but I just don't see it happening. Texas has a decent shot thanks to their offense, but K-State will run all over their defense
Funny MF, ESPN just showed how Texas's defense has played rather well in the last two games!...?

However, for what it is worth, I feel KSU could be a team of destiny!...

I feel the same way for UO!...

ND is the weaker sleeper!...

Also, the way that the Sooner OL's status is now, this Saturday in Morgantown has got me very concerned! I didn't like the outcome of the Baylor game in Norman! Too many obstacles that this Sooner squad has had to face this season. Too many injuries for the OL and we have three starters from last season who never made it to the field this year!

Rumor that RB/Roy Finch, WR/Jaz Reynolds and WR/Trey Franks might be transferring is not good news to me either!... So much for breaking the rules!... Oh well!...

Best chance for WVU to salvage something for this 2012 season, is this Saturday!... Landry Jones has just been too inconsistent through the season so far. Oh, he has set new Sooner records but far from being a top ranked QB this year!... What a drag!...
LandRun89' is offline   Reply With Quote