Are you ready??? - Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums

Old 08-07-2012, 06:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
FBF All Star Running Back

MountaineersFan is on a distinguished road
West Virginia Are you ready???

Hope the rest of you are ready for the Mountaineers. It's going to be a long season for the rest of you
MountaineersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2012, 07:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
White Hott

Major Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant future

Big 12 is going to be fun to watch this year with WVU & TCU stirring things up

Major Seahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:54 AM   #3 (permalink)

LandRun89' is on a distinguished road
Default WV Coach Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountaineersFan View Post
Hope the rest of you are ready for the Mountaineers. It's going to be a long season for the rest of you
Holgerson knows the team to beat is OU! Questions remain for OU but so does WV!
LandRun89' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:49 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandRun89' View Post
Holgerson knows the team to beat is OU! Questions remain for OU but so does WV!
WVU's only major concern is their defense. They lost a lot up front and a few in the backfield. Like I said in another thread, WVU's season will be determined by their defense
Old 08-10-2012, 07:47 AM   #5 (permalink)

Default Sorry, Mountaineer...

Quote:
WVU's only major concern is their defense. They lost a lot up front and a few in the backfield. Like I said in another thread, WVU's season will be determined by their defense
If that is the case, I'll go with OU! The media has long been a doubtful thorn on OU for the last decade. They have just reloaded and that is just a simple fact! Too many injuries for the Sooners for sure over this time frame but so many now...are not only healthy but have been waiting to get the opportunities! It is showing from last Spring til now(even with 2 OL out)! OU is loaded with talent! Their defense is awesome now with Mike Stoops back! changes were slight but very effective and productive! It is very noticable!
Old 08-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #6 (permalink)

I'll take OU as well, but don't think I'm throwing my own team out the window. They have a very good chance of winning this conference this year....better chance this year than next
Old 08-11-2012, 08:37 AM   #7 (permalink)

Wink Kudoes Mt'neer...

Quote:
I'll take OU as well, but don't think I'm throwing my own team out the window. They have a very good chance of winning this conference this year....better chance this year than next
I don't blame ya! I clearly see that OU and WVU will probably keep it respectable! OU will be just better in these next 1 to 2 years! Their recruiting is very obvious and excellent! Mack has to really make a showing this year for UT or I do believe that his tenure there in Austin will be over! Too much national talent there not to be winning more!
Old 08-11-2012, 08:53 AM   #8 (permalink)

Thumbs up SEC/Big 12'er...

I am so glad that TCU and WVU joined the Big 12! It definitely improves the Big 12! However, I don't believe that A&M, Mizzou does anything for the SEC! My opinion of course! SEC'ers have always smacked the Big 12 and especially teams like, A&M and MIZZOU! Now, it is like this move is finding a long lost sibling for many SEC Fans! ??? To me, it is like the "My Daddy is Bigger Than Your Daddy!" fight you have when your little kid! or "The Grass Is Always Greener On My Side of the Fence Argument!" Football is always settled on the field for 60 minutes! The grass? It is just green! Water it to keep it that way! Catch my drift?
Old 08-12-2012, 11:11 AM   #9 (permalink)

Gameday was in Morgantown for the LSU game....and I suspect they will be there again this year for the OU game. I really think this WVU-OU game will be one of the best games of the season. I was really hoping to go to that game but but I'm not able to take the extra day off due to training. But I did put in vacation for that Saturday....NO WAY am I going to miss that game
Old 08-12-2012, 12:51 PM   #10 (permalink)

Wink A House Divided...

Quote:
Gameday was in Morgantown for the LSU game....and I suspect they will be there again this year for the OU game. I really think this WVU-OU game will be one of the best games of the season. I was really hoping to go to that game but but I'm not able to take the extra day off due to training. But I did put in vacation for that Saturday....NO WAY am I going to miss that game
My house is divided cause of family ties to Ark & OU! So I get to pull for Ark in the SEC and the Sooners in this Matchup your reference is about! OU @ WVU will be a great game! OU has new faces but their mostly loaded with return and top recruited talent again this year! It is too early to try to pick but I'll watch the next 3 weeks in each camp and try to pick points!