Big XII Thread... - Page 7 - Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums

Old 01-10-2013, 11:29 AM   #61 (permalink)
FBF Pro Bowler

BamaChamps has a spectacular aura aboutBamaChamps has a spectacular aura about
Alabama Choklahoma Gooners

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandRun89' View Post
Hell, with a QB like that and knowing the in-n-outs of the Sooner system, Sumlin have better beat us in the Cotton. Afterall, he did in Tuscaloosa! Hey, at least we were tied(more or less) at halftime with aTm!... Hahahahahaha!
You really are going to compare a 29-24 Bama loss to A&M with their annihilation of OK 41-13. that's truly pityful

LandBum69' your ChOklahoma Gooners was once again embarass OOC this season by Notre Dame and A&M. The only big game that "tiny game Bob" can win is against the overrated and terribly coached Texas Shorthorns. If the tackling deficient big 12 stop playing flag football maybe they could actually beat a worthy OOC opponent. Until then pucker up loser

Last edited by BamaChamps : 01-10-2013 at 11:31 AM.
BamaChamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2013, 09:41 AM   #62 (permalink)
FBF All Star Running Back

LandRun89' is on a distinguished road
Default Brains Not Trains You Caboose!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaChamps View Post
You really are going to compare a 29-24 Bama loss to A&M with their annihilation of OK 41-13. that's truly pityful

LandBum69' your ChOklahoma Gooners was once again embarass OOC this season by Notre Dame and A&M. The only big game that "tiny game Bob" can win is against the overrated and terribly coached Texas Shorthorns. If the tackling deficient big 12 stop playing flag football maybe they could actually beat a worthy OOC opponent. Until then pucker up loser
No comparison implied on my post! Here is where you try to twist things again as you always do! Don't try to stray from some simple facts here! Big XII recruits(Texas state kids & Texas QB), beat your Tide in Tuscaloosa! Plain and Simple!

Look who is really having a hard time swallowing and choking on that fact! Dozens of my friends who frequently view this forum have emailed me and are confirming you are the one caught with your pants down! So Meathead, continue to choke some more and expose your brains even further on this thread!

Hey, here is even some more and again, seconded suggestion for ya, go ask Saban and the Bama QBs coach what they think about that game and their opinion on Texas QBs!...
LandRun89' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:30 PM   #63 (permalink)
FBF Pro Bowler

Alabama You went from asinine to asi-ten

Quote:
Dozens of my friends who frequently view this forum have emailed me and are confirming you are the one caught with your pants down! So Meathead, continue to choke some more and expose your brains even further on this thread!
Oh yeah well millions of my twitter followers including Slob Stoops, Whack Brown, and Mike Undies have tweeted to me that they heard you say "Roll Tide Roll" in your sleep numerous times.

Quote:
Hey, here is even some more and again, seconded suggestion for ya, go ask Saban and the Bama QBs coach what they think about that game and their opinion on Texas QBs!...
I already know the answer, Texas QBs come to the SEC so they can actually be challenged and better prepared for NFL defenses.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:26 AM   #64 (permalink)

Default Too Funny!...

Quote:
Oh yeah well millions of my twitter followers including Slob Stoops, Whack Brown, and Mike Undies have tweeted to me that they heard you say "Roll Tide Roll" in your sleep numerous times.

I already know the answer, Texas QBs come to the SEC so they can actually be challenged and better prepared for NFL defenses.
Hahahahahahahaha!... A clear reply as to your aggravated and desperate thought process!...
Old 01-13-2013, 12:22 PM   #65 (permalink)
FBF Pro Bowler

Alabama Roll Tide

Quote:
Hahahahahahahaha!... A clear reply as to your aggravated and desperate thought process!...
Yeah right b/c winning championships make me so desperate.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #66 (permalink)

Cool For Big XII Fans Only!...

Quote:
Yeah right b/c winning championships make me so desperate.
You oxy moron, you act like you won the NC! What makes you desperate?... Try FF Chumps!... The Chump of FF!... Quit trolling! For someone who despises the conference, you just keep hanging around on this Big XII thread!... Still reading?... Hahahahaha!... Gotcha!... SEC Chumpanzee!...
Old 08-29-2013, 10:07 AM   #67 (permalink)

Lightbulb 2013... More TX./OK., Tide QB Reproofing...

Ah yes, looking into Oklahoma as well for Bama QB's now!.. David Cornwell, formerly of Duncan, OK... Now, at Norman North HS!.. National Bama commit, need somebody to run the future offensive tide machine!..
An Okie to retool the future of the morning tide... BAM-a!.. lol!..

(bama) Class... (bama) Class... Q*U*I*E*T!.. Thank you!..

Ohh... Far out man!.. lol!..

Hey Chumps, okie-fried yet?..

I do hope though, you enjoy your '13 Bama season... Saban got a good HS QB...
Old 01-04-2014, 06:55 AM   #68 (permalink)

Oklahoma OU Sooners...Sugar Bowl Champions '13

Quote:

And now in just one season after these posts, Saban signs a kid to QB from Norman North High School, A kid from Oklhahoma to QB the Tide!.. Thing is, there was no Bama(SEC) defense that could be found that could stop the OU Sooners!.. My, my how things can change not only from season to season, but from back to back games!.. The Tide has rolled out, washed up for '13 season!..
Chump, take your bump and back into your closet!..
Some homey goobers never learn anything about football!..

Last edited by LandRun89' : 01-04-2014 at 08:34 AM. Reason: correction...