What you still haven't learn - Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums
Reply

Old 11-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
FBF Pro Bowler
 
BamaChamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,183
BamaChamps has a spectacular aura aboutBamaChamps has a spectacular aura about
Default What you still haven't learn

For all of you who seems to think that the SEC and in particular Alabama title hopes are done for, remember last year at this time Bama lost to LSU. But, during the final 4 weeks of the season, Oregon lost, Ok State lost, Clemson lost, and OK lost. Basically putting Bama back in the title game.

For example Oregon will be playing rank teams for three straight weeks, Standford, Oregon St, and (probable) USC. That will take a toil on a team see Bama.

USC get ND at home where they are 9-1 against them in the last ten games.

Kansas St has a ranked Texas team in the last game.


In four weeks just remember this post as some of you seems to be counting your eggs before they hatch. In all likelihood USC will be favored against Notre Dame so all Bama fans have to hope for is that the favorite team wins that game and one other upset of Oregon or K State.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeWantTheVest View Post
Looks like BamaChamps might be right though.

Last edited by BamaChamps : 11-11-2012 at 06:04 PM.
BamaChamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
FBF All Star Running Back
 
Chise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 946
Chise will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaChamps View Post
For all of you who seems to think that the SEC and in particular Alabama title hopes are done for, remember last year at this time Bama lost to LSU. But, during the final 4 weeks of the season, Oregon lost, Ok State lost, Clemson lost, and OK lost. Basically putting Bama back in the title game.

For example Oregon will be playing rank teams for three straight weeks, Standford, Oregon St, and (probable) USC. That will take a toil on a team see Bama.

USC get ND at home where they are 9-1 against them in the last ten games.

Kansas St has a ranked Texas team in the last game.


In three weeks just remember this post as some of you seems to be counting your eggs before they hatch. In all likelihood USC will be favored against Notre Dame so all Bama fans have to hope for is that the favorite team wins that game and one other upset of Oregon or K State.
You're forgetting the most important part.....beating Georgia.
__________________
I've always wondered if stupidity and ignorance were "learned arts" or if it just came natural to those.
Chise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
FBF Pro Bowler
 
BamaChamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,183
BamaChamps has a spectacular aura aboutBamaChamps has a spectacular aura about
Default

That's a given. If Bama was to lose another game then this discussion would be moot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeWantTheVest View Post
Looks like BamaChamps might be right though.
BamaChamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
FBF All Star Running Back
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 573
MountaineersFan is on a distinguished road
Default

The only team I see losing at this point is ND (vs USC). But with that being said, I would love to see a Oregon vs Bama title game. K-State could lose as well, but I just don't see it happening. Texas has a decent shot thanks to their offense, but K-State will run all over their defense
MountaineersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
FBF All Star Running Back
 
LandRun89''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 923
LandRun89' is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountaineersFan View Post
The only team I see losing at this point is ND (vs USC). But with that being said, I would love to see a Oregon vs Bama title game. K-State could lose as well, but I just don't see it happening. Texas has a decent shot thanks to their offense, but K-State will run all over their defense
Funny MF, ESPN just showed how Texas's defense has played rather well in the last two games!...?

However, for what it is worth, I feel KSU could be a team of destiny!...

I feel the same way for UO!...

ND is the weaker sleeper!...

Also, the way that the Sooner OL's status is now, this Saturday in Morgantown has got me very concerned! I didn't like the outcome of the Baylor game in Norman! Too many obstacles that this Sooner squad has had to face this season. Too many injuries for the OL and we have three starters from last season who never made it to the field this year!

Rumor that RB/Roy Finch, WR/Jaz Reynolds and WR/Trey Franks might be transferring is not good news to me either!... So much for breaking the rules!... Oh well!...

Best chance for WVU to salvage something for this 2012 season, is this Saturday!... Landry Jones has just been too inconsistent through the season so far. Oh, he has set new Sooner records but far from being a top ranked QB this year!... What a drag!...
LandRun89' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
FBF QB
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 339
JDIII2007 will become famous soon enough
Default

Bama is done like dinner. You can't be losing to Texas A&M in your house and expect to be in the title game. That puts them on par with Ole Miss and La Tech. Bama should have dropped further in the polls than they did and shouldn't even be in the discussion. The fact that they are 4th or whatever is a joke itself. Even if Bama finds a back door into the title game, they will lose. KState is very underrated this year and if KState has its key players back for the title game, I doubt they lose to anyone.
JDIII2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
FBF All Star Running Back
 
Chise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 946
Chise will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDIII2007 View Post
Bama is done like dinner. You can't be losing to Texas A&M in your house and expect to be in the title game. That puts them on par with Ole Miss and La Tech. Bama should have dropped further in the polls than they did and shouldn't even be in the discussion. The fact that they are 4th or whatever is a joke itself. Even if Bama finds a back door into the title game, they will lose. KState is very underrated this year and if KState has its key players back for the title game, I doubt they lose to anyone.
Or get blown out in your last regular season game to #15 Colorado (Nebraska).....wait, they (Nebraska) still got to play in the NC game.
__________________
I've always wondered if stupidity and ignorance were "learned arts" or if it just came natural to those.
Chise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
FBF Pro Bowler
 
WeWantTheVest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,331
WeWantTheVest will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chise View Post
Or get blown out in your last regular season game to #15 Colorado (Nebraska).....wait, they (Nebraska) still got to play in the NC game.
BCS for ya.

Didn't you argue that those two teams belonged though?
__________________
WeWantTheVest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
FBF All Star Running Back
 
Chise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 946
Chise will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeWantTheVest View Post
BCS for ya.

Didn't you argue that those two teams belonged though?
I had no problem with those two playing for the NC. If you looked at the body of work....losing to #2 LSU in OT vs. losing to unranked Iowa St. in OT, advantage Bama.

Nebraska 2001 shouldn't have been there (should've been Oregon), nor FSU 2000 (Miami or Washington, take your pick).
__________________
I've always wondered if stupidity and ignorance were "learned arts" or if it just came natural to those.
Chise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
FBF Pro Bowler
 
WeWantTheVest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,331
WeWantTheVest will become famous soon enough
Default

t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chise View Post
I had no problem with those two playing for the NC. If you looked at the body of work....losing to #2 LSU in OT vs. losing to unranked Iowa St. in OT, advantage Bama.

Nebraska 2001 shouldn't have been there (should've been Oregon), nor FSU 2000 (Miami or Washington, take your pick).
Wrong guy. Carry on.
__________________

Last edited by WeWantTheVest : 11-14-2012 at 04:25 PM.
WeWantTheVest is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios