you might as well add 1 more...
(btw, adding in these "immature fallacies" doesnt discredit the rest of the post, as the rest of the reply indeed attacks the argument, the fact that someone would be butt-hurt over simple 1-liners is astonishing [or they will try to use the 1-liners as an excuse to ignore the rest of the post... hint hint]. Add to the fact that MOST of those lines dont even fit in the definition of what you believe them to be)
"Try to keep up with the relevance of the topic or just shut up and let the grownups talk."
translation: please stay on topic or you might as well not talk
"The progress of Cal has nothing to do with [the quality of] my arguments, just like no matter how successful Alabama is, it wont increase your IQ above 50."
you should delete this one, as it actually is a fact that a team's current status doesnt have an affect on a person's argument or IQ.
"Troll doesnt understand logic, valid arguments and is completely blinded by anything anti-alabama. I guess it would be a good idea to block this idiot"
No argument was made to what you would call an arguer, as an opinion of agreement was expressed to someone else.
"But the fact that you believe it doesnt do any wonders of the stereotype that SEC fans are stupid. (hasty generalization)"
You forgot the first part of this "Having your team win does not necessarily make your arguments right."
and people believing that SEC fans are stupid is an actual stereotype.
"You have a lot to learn oh miss-informed one."
Translation: I disagree with you for these reasons
"hey Geauxtigers, i screwed your mom last night and I made her so loose that you can fit a coke can in there"
You know as well as I do that if you read the entire post, you will see that comment was a response to a non-argument portion of the post.
"Speaking of hitting on the head, where is Bill and his 16 year old wife's girlfriend? or is he too engrossed to move to this forum site because his evolved human self can sift through spam threads."
Once again, no argument was made to anyone and no attempt was made to discredit. (you should have used the "This is where your primitive brain doesn't understand the difference" portion)
maybe you should
1) focus on the parts of the post that contain substance
2) stop complaining that i am not a grown up and actually be a grown up yourself by ignoring the "irrelevant" portions
3) learn how to recognize that on forums, some "immature fallacies" occur and to actually deal/ignore it
4) understand that you cant be taken seriously with these types of posts
5) ask a moderator to go into each of my posts and delete the parts you do not like. because i am sure censorship solves all problems
6) deal with the fact that people react differently. you might be annoyed with a small portion of my posts but I am pretty sure people are annoyed with parts of your comments, or even BamaChamps's comments... seriously, who actually thinks their opinions (on non-football outcome related topics) become correct just because the team that they cheer for wins a football game?