SEC National Champs Again? Maybe Not... - Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums
Reply

Old 11-26-2012, 08:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
FBF Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 108
SoonerDog is on a distinguished road
Default SEC National Champs Again? Maybe Not...

Everyone is ready to go ahead an send the Crystal Football South, but Pat Forde has an interesting take....

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--...205348035.html
SoonerDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-26-2012, 09:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
FBF Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,080
Kinnick is a jewel in the roughKinnick is a jewel in the roughKinnick is a jewel in the rough
Default

They are in the business of getting people to click on links and read articles. It would not be in their best interest to claim Alabama already has it won. They have to create hype and pretend there is a chance.
Kinnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
FBF Pro Bowler
 
WeWantTheVest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,206
WeWantTheVest will become famous soon enough
Default

Good article. Facts, not opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if Notre Dame wins it. I'd be even less surprised if Bama doesn't win it.
__________________
24-2
WeWantTheVest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
FBF Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,080
Kinnick is a jewel in the roughKinnick is a jewel in the roughKinnick is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeWantTheVest View Post
Good article. Facts, not opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if Notre Dame wins it. I'd be even less surprised if Bama doesn't win it.
Your English doesn't make any sense. You would have a level of zero surprise if ND wins but less if Bama wins. How can a person have less than zero surprise? You said you went to Kent State, now everything is beginning to make sense.
Kinnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
FBF Pro Bowler
 
BamaChamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,067
BamaChamps has a spectacular aura aboutBamaChamps has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeWantTheVest View Post
Good article. Facts, not opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if Notre Dame wins it. I'd be even less surprised if Bama doesn't win it.
That article is pretty much nothing but his opinion, and he is entitled too it. The reason most people do not believe in ND is because of all the close victories they had, and some of those were against much lesser teams.

But he is right about one thing, the fact that Bama or Ga will get to settle it on the field against the Domers.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeWantTheVest View Post
Looks like BamaChamps might be right though.
BamaChamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
FBF All Star Running Back
 
Jzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 612
Jzilla is a jewel in the roughJzilla is a jewel in the roughJzilla is a jewel in the rough
Default

Jan. 7th needs to hurry up! Gotta take care of business Saturday though.
__________________
Roll Tide!
Jzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
FBF Pro Bowler
 
WeWantTheVest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,206
WeWantTheVest will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinnick View Post
Your English doesn't make any sense. You would have a level of zero surprise if ND wins but less if Bama wins. How can a person have less than zero surprise? You said you went to Kent State, now everything is beginning to make sense.
You're wrong, but I'll let you try to figure out why. That or you could just drop the pathetic "insults" and talk football.
__________________
24-2
WeWantTheVest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
FBF Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,080
Kinnick is a jewel in the roughKinnick is a jewel in the roughKinnick is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeWantTheVest View Post
You're wrong, but I'll let you try to figure out why. That or you could just drop the pathetic "insults" and talk football.
English is tough, isn't it? You were absolutely dead wrong, dont try to weasel out of it. You know your grammar as well as you know your college football. But hey, you paid for your own SUV so your life is now complete.
Kinnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
FBF Pro Bowler
 
WeWantTheVest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,206
WeWantTheVest will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinnick View Post
English is tough, isn't it? You were absolutely dead wrong, dont try to weasel out of it. You know your grammar as well as you know your college football. But hey, you paid for your own SUV so your life is now complete.
You still haven't figured it out?
__________________
24-2
WeWantTheVest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
White Hott
 
Major Seahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Planet Earth - Seattle area
Posts: 59,694
Blog Entries: 7
Major Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant futureMajor Seahawk has a brilliant future
Default

Lets get back on topic guys

And yes, I do think ND has been really underrated all year. So I expect the NC game to be pretty good
__________________

Major Seahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios