New Member? Introduce yourself! - Page 2 - Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums
Reply

Old 08-23-2006, 09:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
TGM Trillionaire
 
Professor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Philly boy in Cali
Posts: 34,497
Professor has a reputation beyond reputeProfessor has a reputation beyond reputeProfessor has a reputation beyond reputeProfessor has a reputation beyond reputeProfessor has a reputation beyond reputeProfessor has a reputation beyond reputeProfessor has a reputation beyond reputeProfessor has a reputation beyond reputeProfessor has a reputation beyond reputeProfessor has a reputation beyond reputeProfessor has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Isn't there already a thread for this? What about all the people that introduced themselves there, I guess no one can read about those people anymore, I don't know why we need two topics for this.
__________________
Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-23-2006, 10:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned
 
ABuccsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Rhode Islander in Kansas City
Posts: 2,747
ABuccsFan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Welcome Keith!
ABuccsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 06:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned
 
ABuccsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Rhode Islander in Kansas City
Posts: 2,747
ABuccsFan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorellisdtrails
Isn't there already a thread for this? What about all the people that introduced themselves there, I guess no one can read about those people anymore, I don't know why we need two topics for this.
I think that's obvious. In an advertising effort, I'm sure someone provided the link to the other thread and graciously said "post your crap here." How else can you explain that even now that this has been new introduce yourself thread for a week, the other one keeps getting bombarded with spam? I know you get a point for everyone that posts in a thread you start, but I'm sure you're not affraid to share the wealth. I think we should lock that thread, and if the link was provided to advertisers, at least they'll have to do a little work, and put forth a little effort to post their crap.
ABuccsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 07:24 AM   #14 (permalink)
Sig Forum Mod
 
beneichten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hutchinson MN
Posts: 1,167
beneichten is just really nicebeneichten is just really nicebeneichten is just really nicebeneichten is just really nicebeneichten is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABuccsFan
I think that's obvious. In an advertising effort, I'm sure someone provided the link to the other thread and graciously said "post your crap here." How else can you explain that even now that this has been new introduce yourself thread for a week, the other one keeps getting bombarded with spam? I know you get a point for everyone that posts in a thread you start, but I'm sure you're not affraid to share the wealth. I think we should lock that thread, and if the link was provided to advertisers, at least they'll have to do a little work, and put forth a little effort to post their crap.
He makes a good point there ellis, but Abuccs I think you should have said something to have the other thread closed first..
__________________
beneichten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 07:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned
 
ABuccsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Rhode Islander in Kansas City
Posts: 2,747
ABuccsFan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beneichten
He makes a good point there ellis, but Abuccs I think you should have said something to have the other thread closed first..
It was already discussed in the MOD forum. That's what prompted this.

I changed the name of the other thread to "Old Introduction Thread"


Someone changed it back.
ABuccsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Cedar Mills
Posts: 5,747
MickeyG will become famous soon enoughMickeyG will become famous soon enough
Default

Yeah it was disscussed and i agree with everything ABF has said so i say we just keep things the way they are now.
__________________
Heyward-Bey Watch:
Week 1: 0 Catches
Week 2: 1 Catch 18 Yards
Week 3: 0 Catches
Week 4: 1 Catch 18 Yards
MickeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 06:13 AM   #17 (permalink)
Looking to be drafted
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1
BodaBiddy is on a distinguished road
Default

Hey guys.im new here and will be visiting sometimes to see whats new, I have a question though what are the points used for?
BodaBiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 06:21 AM   #18 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
truebluefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Evansville, In
Posts: 21,901
Blog Entries: 49
truebluefan is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaBiddy
Hey guys.im new here and will be visiting sometimes to see whats new, I have a question though what are the points used for?
Welcome to the site.

The points is called ucash. You get so many points for each post you make. Once you have accumalated a significant amount of points, you can use the points to buy things from the estore!

Another way to make more points is to bet on games in the nfl, arena and cfl football and mens ncaa.
__________________
truebluefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
FBF Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 142
GridironWarrior is on a distinguished road
Default

I'm brand new just joined today. So far I like what I see, I use to post at a boxing forum since I use to box, but I enjoyed it a lot since it had everything I need and so does this forum about Football. It's nice to meet all of you
GridironWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
truebluefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Evansville, In
Posts: 21,901
Blog Entries: 49
truebluefan is on a distinguished road
Default

Welcome to what will be the best football forum on the internet.
__________________
truebluefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios