Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums - View Single Post - smack talk raiders vs chargers

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2007, 03:13 AM   #405 (permalink)
daddy primetime42
Bolt Boy 42

daddy primetime42 has a spectacular aura aboutdaddy primetime42 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo11
What? Bandwagon fan? Looks like we have a bet. I admit, I am in a state of shock and seeing the faders getting cocky all of a sudden is getting me pumped up for the fader game. Time to wake up and set my sights on the nation. Crazy fader hepcats need to be brought back to reality. Damn, if the faders are improving which I doubt, looks like this rivalry is only going to get hotter, very may well be a hell of a game. GO SAN DIEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Apollo whats up I knew we could get this thread going again,whats up with your dolts? you have been watching those sorry excuses for a football team havent you.Sure you want to bet, Im your huckleberry that is just my game, ok lets bet avatar's or what ever you want. Ill be watching to see if you guys get your mojo back or wacked either way it will be good. Go Silver & Black Attack. I think I have a James Jett jersey for sale or a T.Marinovich ill give them to you cheap for your brother.