Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums - View Single Post - smack talk raiders vs chargers

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2007, 09:30 AM   #418 (permalink)
P-Rez25

P-Rez25 has a reputation beyond reputeP-Rez25 has a reputation beyond reputeP-Rez25 has a reputation beyond reputeP-Rez25 has a reputation beyond reputeP-Rez25 has a reputation beyond reputeP-Rez25 has a reputation beyond reputeP-Rez25 has a reputation beyond reputeP-Rez25 has a reputation beyond reputeP-Rez25 has a reputation beyond reputeP-Rez25 has a reputation beyond reputeP-Rez25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy primetime42
Crap I know i have that stupid thing under my name but i dont know how to change it, ive tried many times but since the change over I havent been able to switch other user's names or mine . What ever i would have to kick my own *** if i would switch teams. to be a charger fan i would have to either be gay or in the closet to wear powder blues. I have a question do you or apollo have the right color lipstick to match the powder puff blue and will your mascara be running when you gals start crying after the game? Raiders For Life!
i dont know about apollo but i leave the lipstick and mascara to the females and this guy:

id be angry too if i was a Raider fan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by P-Rez25; 10-12-2007 at 09:33 AM..
P-Rez25 is offline   Reply With Quote