Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums - View Single Post - smack talk raiders vs chargers

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2007, 07:02 PM   #430 (permalink)
till.death.do.us.part

till.death.do.us.part has a spectacular aura abouttill.death.do.us.part has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo11
Daddy primetime has nothing to worry about, nobody at least I can tell took him up on the bet mentioning his name. Till death can stop worrying too, letting him off the hook. Got some exciting things going on and it looks like I will not have to leave the state anymore and will be living in my house until retirement, good thing because I love texas. Also, because of my time and other stuff, I will not be posting online anymore on charger sites. I am and will always be a charger fan but my participation in posting will stop as of now and be my last. Good luck with your futures and remember, make your own luck. Make your dreams a reality, keep positive, and keep a smile on your face. Apollo 11 signing off. T
Godspeed to you Apollo. It was a pleasure and an honor exchanging words with you. Take care my friend. Sincerely, Jesse
till.death.do.us.part is offline   Reply With Quote