Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums - View Single Post - RB Johnson expects to be back to old CJ2K

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 07:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Spartan Havoc
I'll Shut Up...
Photobucket

Spartan Havoc has much to be proud ofSpartan Havoc has much to be proud ofSpartan Havoc has much to be proud ofSpartan Havoc has much to be proud ofSpartan Havoc has much to be proud ofSpartan Havoc has much to be proud ofSpartan Havoc has much to be proud ofSpartan Havoc has much to be proud ofSpartan Havoc has much to be proud of
Titans RB Johnson expects to be back to old CJ2K

Quote:
Tennessee Titans running back Chris Johnson is coming off his least productive season in the National Football League. Johnson attributed the lack of production to not being in football shape entering the season following a training camp holdout that resulted in a four-year, $53.975 million extension.

In what could potentially be bad news for Titans opponents, and good news for fantasy football enthusiasts, Johnson feels like his old self heading into the 2012 season, Jim Wyatt of The Tennessean reports.

"If you go back to years prior, you can see I am in the game and I am really never coming out," Johnson said. "Last year, I can say throughout the whole season, after two or three plays I needed to come out and take a break or whatever.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...e-his-old-self

I buy into this. I think he will be relevant again.

2013 Big Ten Champions
Spartan Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote