Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums - View Single Post - Jags committed to Gabbert

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2013, 07:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Canadian Speed
Keepin It Real
Photobucket

Canadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond repute

And the hits just keep on commin'!

I swear, the Jags have the worst direction of any team in the league... Worse than the Browns even. These Jags exactly resemble the Lions of the late 80's early 90's... They've got one of the best running backs in the game, nothing more, don't want anything more, and they won't let him walk either...

The Gabert thing is just one part of it, he resembles Joey Herrington... And Blackman looks exactly like Roy Williams does... The rest of the team is made up of nobodies or seriously aged somebodies...

They can't sell tickets, Tebow alone could do that in that market... So it's a good thing that they don't want him. I swear, they've got to look at what they've got, what they want, and whom can get that for them... I'd venture to say that another couple of seasons like this last one, which there have been plenty, and that franchise will have no choice BUT to fold... And I could see the league being the ones to step in and make it happen... It's a team, not an ant farm.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to VIPER!
Canadian Speed is offline   Reply With Quote