Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums - View Single Post - Kaepernick mum on Smith trade

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 02:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Canadian Speed
Keepin It Real
Photobucket

Canadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fru View Post
Something like this... Alex was a great teammate and I'm grateful for his support. I wish him all the best of luck in Kansas City.
He's right... There's nothing to say at this time. The trade hasn't happened. The media is jumping the gun on this and are asking him to talk about things before they happen. I'm surprised the league hasn't vetoed this trade as a result of tampering. Kaep saying nothing means he has nothing to do with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to VIPER!
Canadian Speed is offline   Reply With Quote