Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums

Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums (http://www.footballforum.com/index.php)
-   NFL General Discussion (http://www.footballforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   smack talk raiders vs chargers (http://www.footballforum.com/showthread.php?t=3094)

gobolts 08-23-2006 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by till.death.do.us.part
Actually, the chargers are still the worst team in the AFC. Look at the numbers. Oh wait!!! It's in the past!! How dumb of me!!!!


That was pretty dumb, or maybe I'm dumb for not understanding your supremely intelligent, witty comment. Are you agreeing with P-Rez because the Raiders have only won one divisional game in two years? Or are you ripping on the Chargers because over three years ago, they were in the state that the Raiders are in now. What numbers? #1 Run Defense, #13th overall defensive, #9 overall offense for 2005?

gobolts 08-23-2006 09:54 AM

Sorry, not meaning to be a personal attack with the "dumb" comment, mainly the statement about "the chargers are still the worst team in the AFC."

till.death.do.us.part 08-23-2006 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBolts
That was pretty dumb, or maybe I'm dumb for not understanding your supremely intelligent, witty comment. Are you agreeing with P-Rez because the Raiders have only won one divisional game in two years? Or are you ripping on the Chargers because over three years ago, they were in the state that the Raiders are in now. What numbers? #1 Run Defense, #13th overall defensive, #9 overall offense for 2005?

I meant look at the overall numbers, not just from 2, 3, 4, 5 years ago. And knowing that your comeback would be something along the lines of "stop living in the past", I said what I said about it not counting 'cause it was in the past. Damn!!! Do I have to explain everything to you in detail all the time!? You're not making smack talk fun little boy.

P-Rez25 08-23-2006 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by till.death.do.us.part
I meant look at the overall numbers, not just from 2, 3, 4, 5 years ago. And knowing that your comeback would be something along the lines of "stop living in the past", I said what I said about it not counting 'cause it was in the past. Damn!!! Do I have to explain everything to you in detail all the time!? You're not making smack talk fun little boy.

you must have missed this conversation in the packers vs vikings thread

http://www.footballforum.com/smack-t...ikings-13.html

we are no where close to the worst team. check your stats before you make outrageous statements like that till.death. :dunno:

daddy primetime42 08-23-2006 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P-Rez25
you must have missed this conversation in the packers vs vikings thread

http://www.footballforum.com/smack-t...ikings-13.html

we are no where close to the worst team. check your stats before you make outrageous statements like that till.death. :dunno:

I think til death was talking about the west, and yes when it comes to all time the chargers are at the bottom of the barrel atleast the chiefs won one superbowl back in the days, and so have the broncos 2, so when it comes to superbowls we are the best in the west. :laugh:

gobolts 08-24-2006 04:37 AM

Good luck with your 4 wins this year, best in the west Raiders!

till.death.do.us.part 08-24-2006 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daddy primetime42
I think til death was talking about the west, and yes when it comes to all time the chargers are at the bottom of the barrel atleast the chiefs won one superbowl back in the days, and so have the broncos 2, so when it comes to superbowls we are the best in the west. :laugh:

Thank you PrimeTime!!!! I was talking about "All Time". And I wasn't even thinking about SB victories, I was saying bring up the numbers. The only thing outrageous here P-Rez is you and the other bolt boy's innability to grasp what I'm saying, unless you're conviniently giving it the blind eye.

P-Rez25 08-25-2006 08:50 AM

:cool: i got my hata blockers on.

P-Rez25 08-25-2006 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by till.death.do.us.part
Thank you PrimeTime!!!! I was talking about "All Time". And I wasn't even thinking about SB victories, I was saying bring up the numbers. The only thing outrageous here P-Rez is you and the other bolt boy's innability to grasp what I'm saying, unless you're conviniently giving it the blind eye.

no i get what your sayin i thought that u meant worst in the AFC as the whole conference. its all good though.

till.death.do.us.part 08-25-2006 01:34 PM

:
Quote:

Originally Posted by P-Rez25
:cool: i got my hata blockers on.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2