Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums

Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums (http://www.footballforum.com/index.php)
-   NFL General Discussion (http://www.footballforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   smack talk raiders vs chargers (http://www.footballforum.com/showthread.php?t=3094)

gobolts 08-28-2006 10:04 AM

So does that make the 49ers the best team in the NFL since they got to 5 superbowls first?

till.death.do.us.part 08-28-2006 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBolts
So does that make the 49ers the best team in the NFL since they got to 5 superbowls first?

Jesus Christ!!!!! Do you have any idea what we're talking about?!?! You've got to be kidding me!!!!!!

daddy primetime42 08-28-2006 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBolts
So does that make the 49ers the best team in the NFL since they got to 5 superbowls first?

what does that have to do with you guys being the worst team in the afc west you know all time bottom dwellers. :dunno: hello, McFly?

P-Rez25 08-28-2006 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daddy primetime42
. :dunno: hello, McFly?

:laugh: love the Back to the Future reference.

P-Rez25 08-28-2006 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by till.death.do.us.part
Jesus Christ!!!!! Do you have any idea what we're talking about?!?! You've got to be kidding me!!!!!!

i was confused as well. :dunno:

gobolts 08-29-2006 05:32 AM

Jeff George?!! Well almost a decade ago, he had a good season for the Raiders... :dunno: Anybody know what's going on here? Is Al Davis trying to make them the laughing stock of the NFL? I feel for you guys, but I hear Ryan Leaf is looking for work, and since we waived Feeley, maybe we can sign him to detract from the qb situation in Oakland. :laugh:

till.death.do.us.part 08-29-2006 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBolts
Jeff George?!! Well almost a decade ago, he had a good season for the Raiders... :dunno: Anybody know what's going on here? Is Al Davis trying to make them the laughing stock of the NFL? I feel for you guys, but I hear Ryan Leaf is looking for work, and since we waived Feeley, maybe we can sign him to detract from the qb situation in Oakland. :laugh:

Charger fan....nuff said....

P-Rez25 08-29-2006 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by till.death.do.us.part
Charger fan....nuff said....

gobolts ur killin me :dunno:

gobolts 08-29-2006 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daddy primetime42
what does that have to do with you guys being the worst team in the afc west you know all time bottom dwellers. :dunno: hello, McFly?


It seemed like you were talking about historical superbowls means the current talent of the team. I'm not really sure what other numbers you can compare to, unless you are talking about historical wins/losses. Either way, that'd be like a 49er or Packer fan coming in and saying their teams are the best in the NFL. And by the way, thanks for the new signature! It fits the Jeff George signing perfectly. :laugh:

P-Rez25 08-29-2006 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBolts
It seemed like you were talking about historical superbowls means the current talent of the team. I'm not really sure what other numbers you can compare to, unless you are talking about historical wins/losses. Either way, that'd be like a 49er or Packer fan coming in and saying their teams are the best in the NFL. And by the way, thanks for the new signature! It fits the Jeff George signing perfectly. :laugh:

dont compare wins/losses with them GoBolts i think that they are #2 alltime so dont do it. i remember that cause i looked up the #s in another thread.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2