Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums

Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums (http://www.footballforum.com/index.php)
-   NFL General Discussion (http://www.footballforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   smack talk raiders vs chargers (http://www.footballforum.com/showthread.php?t=3094)

P-Rez25 07-24-2006 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by till.death.do.us.part
Sounds good brother. May the better team win. :thumbsup: (I put the thumbsup signaling a handshake.)

ok the bets on :thumbsup:

Professor 07-24-2006 04:07 PM

hey guys, don't forget to add this bet to the member bets thread.

P-Rez25 07-24-2006 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by professorellisdtrails
hey guys, don't forget to add this bet to the member bets thread.

thanks for remindin me Ellis

daddy primetime42 07-24-2006 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apollo11
what about a bet on the monday game? How about we use the others team avatar for a week. That way, no one loses anything except some temproary pride for a week. That would be pretty cool. I myself would feel weird looking at a fader helmet staring me in the face for seven days, yikes!!!!!!!!

hey i want in on this, its easy winnings

apollo11 07-24-2006 11:49 PM

bet
 
1 Attachment(s)
:thumbsup: I'm in. I don't use a sig but will stick with the avatar and points. Will work on getting a sig. Man, you raider fans have got to be crazy for this. Here is the weather prediction for oakland after the game on 09/12/06-hot with very cloudy skies.
:laugh:

daddy primetime42 07-25-2006 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apollo11
:thumbsup: I'm in. I don't use a sig but will stick with the avatar and points. Will work on getting a sig. Man, you raider fans have got to be crazy for this. Here is the weather prediction for oakland after the game on 09/12/06-hot with very cloudy skies.
:laugh:

how about you use your points to change my name to something like " u r the RAIDER god " and you have to change your avatar for three weeks.

apollo11 07-25-2006 12:25 AM

bet
 
Three weeks is an awful long time. But if everyone agrees, that's okay. Man, three weeks with a raider avatar, just hope the computer does not start smoking and catch on fire, ouch!

daddy primetime42 07-25-2006 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apollo11
Three weeks is an awful long time. But if everyone agrees, that's okay. Man, three weeks with a raider avatar, just hope the computer does not start smoking and catch on fire, ouch!

how about the other thing?
:)

daddy primetime42 07-25-2006 12:39 AM

or just the avatar thing and 500 pts.

gobolts 07-25-2006 10:24 AM

http://thebrushback.com/Archives/raiders_full.htm

:laugh: Swagger, huh...I bet the Raiders'll have it this year.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2