Don't let one game define your season . . . . . - Page 35 - Football Forum - NFL, CFL & College Football Forums
Reply

Old 02-18-2005, 01:39 PM   #341 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 21,186
lab_nerd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by bbbbbb9@Feb 18th '05 @ 3:21 pm
Creating multiple facets of humor layered within a statement.

Do you ever read books?
Editorial license is the ability to stretch or ignore the rules of the English language to get a point across. It's used a great deal in creative writing and might be something you'd want to pay attention to!
you can read creative writing all you want homo...i read Tom Clancy, and John Grisham, two of the most brilliant writers in our world today...this is a message board...you could have simply said multi-faceted and been done with it...and that "sentence" still doesnt make any sense no matter how you look at it...
lab_nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-18-2005, 01:50 PM   #342 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 8,370
bbbbbb9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by lab_nerd@Feb 18th '05 @ 2:39 pm
you can read creative writing all you want homo...i read Tom Clancy, and John Grisham, two of the most brilliant writers in our world today...this is a message board...you could have simply said multi-faceted and been done with it...and that "sentence" still doesnt make any sense no matter how you look at it...
I'll remember to consult you the next time I'm taking a **** and reading "Readers Digest"
bbbbbb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 04:03 PM   #343 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 15,774
Alter Ego is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by bbbbbb9@Feb 18th '05 @ 12:51 pm
Quite the contrary, my friend, I understand all to well. And I also function at an extremely high level within the realm of local politics. As a matter of fact, the mixture of street smarts and education I embody, aids in my performance.
I've seen your political posts.

Where do you live, Berkley?
Alter Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-18-2005, 06:01 PM   #344 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 27,238
Jmat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by vikesgirl@Feb 18th '05 @ 10:46 am
Exactly...and I don't want to be the token "*****" of the boards.


No worries about that. That's Bitter's title.
Jmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 06:04 PM   #345 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 27,238
Jmat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ChristopherRoss1@Feb 18th '05 @ 10:35 am


I posted a prayer for her on this sight the night she was killed.

I can vouch for that as can many people on the board.
Jmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 08:14 PM   #346 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 10,188
ChristopherRoss1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tennessee

Quote:
Originally posted by bbbbbb9@Feb 18th '05 @ 2:21 pm
Creating multiple facets of humor layered within a statement.

Do you ever read books?
Editorial license is the ability to stretch or ignore the rules of the English language to get a point across. It's used a great deal in creative writing and might be something you'd want to pay attention to!
It's "poetic license" dingdong, poetic because of the stretch.

And you ended your last sentence with a prepositon. Try "something to which you might want to pay attention" next time.
ChristopherRoss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 06:39 AM   #347 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 8,370
bbbbbb9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ChristopherRoss1@Feb 18th '05 @ 9:14 pm
It's "poetic license" dingdong, poetic because of the stretch.

And you ended your last sentence with a prepositon. Try "something to which you might want to pay attention" next time.
"I got your dingdong hangin", he grabs his package!
bbbbbb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 09:03 AM   #348 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 29,877
imported_greenandgold is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

What about Ho-Hos?
imported_greenandgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 09:08 AM   #349 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 21,186
lab_nerd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by bbbbbb9@Feb 22nd '05 @ 8:39 am
"I got your dingdong hangin", he grabs his package!
wow...now your fantasizing about other males grabbing their balls...
lab_nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 09:12 AM   #350 (permalink)
-PREMIUM MEMBER-
Photobucket
 
smeagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 64,419
smeagle will become famous soon enoughsmeagle will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by lab_nerd@Feb 22nd '05 @ 12:08 pm
wow...now your fantasizing about other males grabbing their balls...
bbbbb9 is living a secret life -



__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


representin' section 227 - r.i.p. section 736
smeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios

 

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2